DC Comics Deck-Building Game - Crisis Expansion Pack 1
1 left in stock.by Cryptozoic
We've filled up our retail store with a mountain of inventory and MAY have this item exclusively listed through our Internet & Website Fulfillment Center.
To avoid possible disappointment If you'd prefer to pick-up this item at our retail store choose "pick-up" as your shipping preference at checkout, and should we have to allow us time to possibly bring it over.
It won't take us very long to get it here and we will notify you from the retail store when we have it in ready for pick up!
The Crisis Expansion introduces co-operative gameplay and "Impossible Mode" to DC Comics Deck-Building Games.
This is not a stand-alone set. A copy of DC Comics Deck-building Game or Heroes Unite is required to play
• 60 Game Cards
• 14 Oversized Super Hero Cards
The DC Universe is in peril! In the DC Comics Deck-building Game Crisis Expansion, you will face some of the most epic challenges, events, and destructive forces in the history of comic-dom. But this time, you won’t be going in alone! The Crisis Expansion introduces co-operative gameplay and "Impossible Mode" for fans of the popular and critically acclaimed deck-building game. Play co-operatively or competitively in this all-new style of play. If you thought things were rough before, you ain’t seen nothing yet!
The Crisis cards are for co-operative play only. Players must team-up to overcome these challenging events. The gameplay you thought you knew will never be the same when these ongoing terrors hit the table. Work together to defeat all of the Super-Villains before time runs out!
However, if you prefer to keep your deck-building competitive, there is a new set of SIX all-new Super Heroes and a slew of new main deck cards to keep your games as hard-fought as ever! Play Impossible Mode to make competitive play even more hard-core.
The eight original Super Heroes and 12 original Super-Villains from the first set have been reimagined for the ultimate co-operative showdown. Impossible Mode Super-Villains are much tougher than their lesser counterparts. You’ll beg for mercy when you are subjected to their new First Appearance Attacks, and marvel at the rewards you reap for defeating them… which is not easy!
This is not a standalone product. DC Comics Deck-building Game or Heroes Unite is required to play.
Key Selling Points
- Introduces co-operative play!
• Introduces "Impossible Mode" Super-Villains!
• Six all-new playable Super Heroes for competitive play!
• Dozens of new cards for the main deck!
• Compatible with both the original set and Heroes Unite!
- Online and print media advertising on consumer and retail trade sites including boardgamegeek.com and ICV2.com.
- Game reviews and press coverage across major hobby, comic, and gaming media outlets to support game launch.
- Heavily promoted at consumer event shows throughout the year, including Gen Con and PAX Prime.
- Review copies sent to online media enthusiast outlets (hobby gaming, comic and general pop culture) for expanded consumer exposure and to generate buzz.
- Launch expanded product page and skin site on Cryptozoic.com. Online media presence on the Cryptozoic Entertainment Facebook page to announce game, run special promotions, and introduce new cards and artwork on a continued basis up until launch.
- Cross-promotions with DC Comics via giveaways, contents, and announcements on the DC Comics website and Facebook page and at conventions/special events.
- Special Hobby store promotional programs, game demonstrations for acquisition of new players and retention of DC Comics Deck-Building Game existing players.