Upper Deck - 2019-20 - Hockey - Chronology Volume 2 - Hobby Box
We've filled up our retail store with a mountain of inventory and MAY have this item exclusively listed through our Internet & Website Fulfillment Center.
To avoid possible disappointment If you'd prefer to pick-up this item at our retail store choose "pick-up" as your shipping preference at checkout, and should we have to allow us time to possibly bring it over.
It won't take us very long to get it here and we will notify you from the retail store when we have it in ready for pick up!
AVAILABLE IN CANADA ONLY
Upper Deck Disclaimer:
As an Authorized Internet Retailer, we can not ship newly released Upper Deck products outside of Canada until 1 year after the product's release date, as per our agreement with Upper Deck.
4 Cards per Pack
1 Packs per Box
· This is the second half of the Chronology series, including current NHL® superstars and more retired players! The Chronology series (Vols. I & II) represents Upper Deck’s most comprehensive living set!
· Boasts approximately 200 different signers, some of which haven’t had fully-licensed autograph cards in several years!
· Look for Diamond and Autographed Diamond Relic cards. Each card in the 100-subject Diamond Relic parallel of the base set is fitted with a .14 carat, 35mm diamond and printed on 140-pt. stock. Both the Diamond Relic – Black & Black Auto parallels are numbered to just 9.
· NEW! Contains Letterman and Autographed Letterman nameplates. Collect the entire nameplate of top rookies and established superstars, including autographed versions numbered as low as 10!
· Loaded with surefire hits, the Franchise History Auto insert features a stellar checklist, hard-signed autographs and team-based prefixes. The checklist includes current stars and retired stars not included in Vol. I.
· NEW! Also keep an eye out for the XRC Rookie and XRC Rookie Auto Redemption cards for the top 2020 draftees!
· The stunning Canvas Masterpiece Auto & Canvas Draft Masterpiece Auto collections combine to feature 40 current stars & retired legends, and 10 top-flight rookies. Each card boasts framed original art from the trading card industry’s finest sports artists! Look for three low-numbered (#’d to 25 or less) parallels, highlighted by the 1-of-1 Black Border parallel.
Order now online or visit us in store!