Army Painter - Hobby - Drybrush
The bristles of this Hobby Drybrush is flat topped and coarse, perfect for the drybrushing technique. The brush comes with a round handle, allowing for a flexible grip.
- Great for painting textured ares – The nylon bristles on this hobby drybrush provides a coarser brush excellent for drybrushing lots of models, picking out textured details like fur, scales and chainmail.
- Great entry point – Our Hobby Brushes are excellent first tools for the new wargames miniature painter who might look for a more affordable workhorse, or for the wargamer who needs a solid tool that gets the job done.
- High quality nylon bristles – This brush is made from synthetic nylon hairs. Nylon provides a resilient brush tip allowing for hard use for long periods of time.
- Born from gaming – The Army Painter is the brainchild of wargaming and painting veterans of many years.
Treat your brushes right and they will last:
- Only fill the tip of the brush with paint
- Only clean in cold water immediately after use
- Store your brushes tip up
- Dry paint in your brush tip will ruin your brush
Order now online or visit us in store!
Not all of the items listed on the website are available for in store shopping. When prompted if you allow access to your location you'll be able to see where we currently have the specific product.
If your shipped or pick up order contains pre-order items we will hold and ship everything together once the last pre-ordered item arrives. Please order it separately if you would like the in stock product shipped or picked up before the pre-order date. Thanks!