Beckett - Basketball Price Guide - August 2020 - Vol. 31 - No. 8
AUGUST ISSUE - 2020
Beckett Basketball is a monthly collectibles publication that comes loaded with current pricing on recent trading card releases, popular sets from the past, and timely coverage of the latest hoops-related collecting trends. Passionate readers use this magazine to find out what their cards are worth, which players to sell, whose Rookie Cards to watch, and what new products are hitting the market. For longtime and novice collectors alike, Beckett Basketball is a must-have resource to stay informed and aware of the contemporary baseball card market.
What to expect in each issue:
- The Basketball Card Price Guide: More than 140 pages filled with current pricing for recent releases and the most popular sets from the past
- The Hot List: A fluctuating guide, complete with pricing and images for the top 20 basketball cards on the market
- Market Watch: Numbers-driven analysis on the key players and products to collect
- Feature stories: Editorial and informational coverage of various trends and themes throughout the hobby
- Reviews: Editors and analysts offer insight and opinion on the industry’s recent releases
- Previews: Images, descriptions and other key details about upcoming product releases
- Readers Write: Collectors weigh in with thoughts on the hobby, questions about certain cards, and impressive new additions to their personal collections
- SuperCollector: A one-page tribute to hardcore collectors who have built trading card monuments to their favorite players or teams
Order now online or visit us in store!
Not all of the items listed on the website are available for in store shopping. When prompted if you allow access to your location you'll be able to see where we currently have the specific product.
If your shipped or pick up order contains pre-order items we will hold and ship everything together once the last pre-ordered item arrives. Please order it separately if you would like the in stock product shipped or picked up before the pre-order date. Thanks!