Alderac Entertainment Group - Istanbul
1 left in stock.by Alderac Entertainment Group
Pre-Order Policy One very important caveat – If you pre-order an item as well as purchase another in stock item at the same time, we will ship everything together once the pre-ordered item arrives. If you would like the in stock product shipped before the pre-order then please order it separately. Thanks!
We've filled up our retail store with other inventory and MAY have this item exclusively listed through our Internet & Website Fulfillment Center.
To avoid possible disappointment If you'd prefer to pick-up this item at our retail store choose "pick-up" as your shipping preference at checkout, and should we have to allow us time to possibly bring it over.
It won't take us very long to get it here and we will notify you from the retail store when we have it in ready for pick up!
Welcome to the Bazaar of Istanbul! Hustle and bustle in the bazaar district of Istanbul: merchants and their assistants are hurrying through the narrow alleys attempting to be more successful than their competitors. Good organization is key: wheelbarrows have to be filled with goods at the warehouses and then swiftly transported by the assistants to the various destinations. The
goal of the merchants is to be the first to collect a certain amount of rubies.
You are leading a merchant and four assistants through the 16 Places of the bazaar. At each Place, you can carry out a specific action. The challenge is that, to carry out an action at any of those Places, your merchant needs the help of an assistant and has to leave him behind. To use that assistant again later, your merchant has to come back to that Place and pick him up. So plan ahead carefully to avoid being left with no assistants and thus unable to do anything …
- Created by famed game designer Rüdiger Dorn.
- Highest quality components with wooden bits and beautiful red ruby pieces.
- Gorgeous artwork by Andreas Resch.
- 16 Place tiles, 5 Wheelbarrows, 15 Wheelbarrow extensions, 26 Bonus cards, 16 Mosque tiles, 10 Demand tiles,
- 12 Gold coins, 15 Silver coins, 30 Copper coins, 1 Starting player marker, 5 Merchants, 25 Assistants, 5 Family members,
- 20 Good indicators, 4 Mail indicators, 1 Governor, 1 Smuggler, 2 six-sided dice, 32 Rubies, 5 Overviews, 7 Stickers, 1 Rulebook
- 2-5 players
- Ages 10+
- 40-60 minutes playtime